Our top experts and tech-loving editors have experienced, tested, evaluated, and ranked the high-quality best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0. With a lots of market leading products and customer reviews, check out the best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 right now.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Oil For 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 You Should Consider In 2022
- Fitment: for Dodge 1996-2002 Dakota, 1988-1989 Eagle Premier, for Jeep 1981-2001 Cherokee, 1981-1983 CJ5, 1981-1986 CJ7, 1986-1992 Comanche. You can refer the detailed fitment in the description
- Replace Oil Pump Number: M-81A, 224-41198, EP81A, OP1122, 6011625 oil pump
- Protect Engine: After delivering the proper pressure oil into the engine, the engine of your car will keep working well all the time when you driving, and the engine will not suffer any wear and tear caused by lack engine oil
- High Performance: Effectively reduce engine parts wear, maximizing engine’s life and reduce driving noise
- Warranty - One year warranty. Please check the original equipment part numbers and the application for the replacement, buy the right one you need
This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only.
- Reference Number(s): CRP06C,311-00860,53010340AB,264-239
- One-piece gasket set
- Made with rubber and has a steel core
- Ideal for stock replacement use
- Comes with zero manufacturing defects
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oil
- A special blend of fibers and resin creates a proprietary filter media that captures 95% of dirt particles that can cause harmful engine wear
- Designed for everyday drivers who perform frequent maintenance on their vehicles
- 95% dirt-trapping efficiency
- Protects Against Severe Temperatures To Help Extend Service Life
- Formulated With Extreme-Pressure Additives To Minimize Gear Wear From Shock Loads
- Helps Protect Against Gear Wear From Scuffing, Scouring, Corrosion And Pitting
- Recommended For Conventional Hypoid Differentials And Non-Synchronized Manual Transmissions In Passenger Cars, Light Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, Vans And Heavy-Duty Trucks Where An Api-Gl5 Or Gl-4 Fluid Is Specified
- Bosch recommends the use of Castrol motor oil
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful contaminants for greater engine protection
- Strong steel base plates and housings prevent warpage, leaks, and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drainback valve ensures a supply of clean oil when the vehicle is started
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight seal, yet allows for easy removal
- Formulated to maintain excellent low temperature fluid protection
- Helps provide outstanding thermal stability for cleanliness and longer service life
- Contains special additives to assist in protecting gear teeth from rust and corrosion and reduce chattering in limited-slip differentials
- Recommended for conventional and limited slip differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions where API GL-5 or API GL-4 fluid is specificed
- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable service
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment performance at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on testing to ensure a quality seal
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- Proven protection for up to 15,000 miles
- Engineered for use with premium conventional and semi-synthetic oil
- Ideal balance of dirt trapping efficiency and dirt holding capacity
- 99% dirt-trapping efficiency
- LONGER SYNCHRO LIFE - High-performance gear protection, satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30, 10W30, 5W30
- OFFERS QUICKER SHIFTS - MLT Gear Oil with balanced friction control for most manual transmission synchronizers. Other synthetic gear oils are often too slippery
- SAFE FOR BRASS SYNCHROS - As it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage. Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 & GL-4 applications
- POPULAR MOTOR OIL FOR - BMW, Honda/Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover/Range Rover LT77S, Mitsubishi, Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500, NV3550 & NV5600 truck transmissions
- WHY RED LINE - Established in 1979, Red Line Products perform & protect better than any on the market. No compromises
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Oil For 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4.0
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 that meets your needs.
In today’s world, shopping has to be a difficult task, especially when you have to choose one from thousands of options. It’s difficult to keep track of all the many brands and varieties. To clear up any doubts and cut a long story short, we’ve compiled as much information as possible about the top 10 best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 now on the market. Several questions about this product may have arisen in your mind while making your decision, including:
- Is it worthwhile to purchase this product?
- What are the most common applications of best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0?
- Why should you buy oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0?
- What are the advantages of employing it?
- Why should you limit yourself to the best option?
- How do you go about selecting the best best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 for you?
We produced this round-up guide on the best oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 Reviews based on those fundamental criteria. So, without hesitation, choose any oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 Reviews from the list.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others if you find your go-to oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 Reviews from our list. As a consequence, they will be able to find the greatest oil for 2006 jeep wrangler 4.0 Reviews as well.